NDT Recycle Systems
- Eliminate incoming city water usage by 99%
- Eliminate city water to DI service providers
- Eliminate all waste water to drain keeping the customer in compliance
- Eliminate costly waste water hauling
- Minimize maintenance and operational costs
- Easily upgraded to accommodate multiple NDT rinse operations
DYE PENETRANT INSPECTION – POINT SOURCE RECYCLE SYSTEM
The Sirco NDT rinse water recycle system uses a unique blend of filtration, adsorption, deionization, and oxidation technologies to achieve a 100% closed loop recycling solution for aqueous based penetrant dyes. Due to our unique configuration, the Sirco NDT system requires very minimal maintenance and almost no operator intervention. The design of the Sirco NDT recycle system can be tailored to each customer’s production floor layout and water quality requirements.
*The water quality from the Sirco NDT system meets and exceeds NAPCAP definition in AC7108 “DEIONIZED WATER” standards.
These systems come standard with 0-100 pressure gauges, float level controls, rotameter flow controls, and ozone sterilization. Options include equalization tanks, bag or cartridge filters and 110 or 240v electrical.