5312 System Dr.
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- The 7″ touchscreen combined with an HMI offers control of every aspect of the evaporation process.
- NEMA 4 rated.
- Continuous monitoring of flue gas, chimney and liquid temperatures.
- Continuous level probe diagnostics.
- Datalogging and alarm management as well as available remote access through browser or app.
- Control system integration through Modbus TCP/IP.
- Built-in ethernet port which allows for easy remote program modifications and/or monitoring and troubleshooting.
Industrial Evaporator Systems
Thermal Evaporators are a proven method for economically reducing the water content of water-based wastes. One of the most flexible evaporation systems in terms of heat sources and available configurations, the thermal evaporation system can be integrated into a batch, semi-batch, and continuous operation as well as options to recover steam as distilled water.
Available in a range of capacities, with standard sizes ranging from 8 to 400 gallons per hour and heat sources that include: gas, propane, electric, steam, oil, waste oil, off spec gas, and waste heat. The materials used for in these evaporators is designed specifically to be compatible with your waste products to ensure many years of reliable service. These evaporator systems can be integrated into a recycle system or used as a standalone system for wastewater treatment and removal.