Flowmatix DSLM Unit
- Total Flow and Total Loading Micro Siemens and GPM
- Two- line displays of: Total Flow and Total accumulated Loading
- Running Conductivity and Flow
- Total Run Time in hours.
- K factors for different pipe sizes
- Correction factors for display units
- Reset function for totals of flow, loading and run time.
- Standard flow sensors and conductivity probes are included. Optional control relay outputs (2) are available as well. Please call for additional information.
FlowMatix-DSLM (Dissolved Solids Loading Monitor) (Pat. Pend.)
As an added feature, the FlowMatix also displays the running flow rate, total dissolved solids (TDS), total flow and total run time. The unit is equipped with alarm functions and relay outputs to alert the operator of high TDS, low flow, and a loading setpoint to switch columns, or whatever action is necessary to restore quality water.
System display can be mounted within 100 ft. of probe attachment. Standard pipe sizes from ½” to 4” diameters can be monitored. Special sizes can be accommodated. Special panel mounted instruments are available for inclusion into control panel systems.
Close up of readout screen
Micro Siemens and GPM Readout
Total Flow and Total Accumulated Loading Readout
Total Run Time Read out
FlowMatix- DSLM SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions- 9”W x 9”H x 7-5/8” D
- Weight- ~ 7 lbs without probe set
- Enclosure- Totally sealed PVC case with mounting feet (4) sealed power/ probe lead inputs
- 120 F maximum ambient operating temperature.
- Logic- All solid state PLC based for all functions.
- Display- 5-1/2” x 3-1/2” membrane keypad with 2-1/2” x ¾” backlit green LED 2- line
- Input- 115 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1 Phase fused at 0.5A (other voltages available)
- Output- (2) dry contact relay outputs- for controls, alarms, etc.
- Sensor- Four Ring TDS combined with Paddle Wheel type flow sensor (standard)* for up to 25ft. lead length, and up to 12” pipe diameter. (specify on order)* for up to 85 C and pressure up to 25 psi (high pressure / temperature probes available)
- Warranty- complete 1 year on all parts, excluding routine maintenance, probe calibrations.
- Note- All components are industry standard items, each having their own specifications and warranty which will be supplied with the final product.
- Delivery- standard 2-4 weeks after receipt of order- options may add additional cost/ time.
- Call for pricing.