5312 System Dr.
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Standard Equipment / Features
- Sirco digital controller (for automatic systems)
- Motorized Stagers for Automatic Operation
- Pressure or timer initiated Backwash Cycle
- NEMA-4X Electrical Enclosures (FRP) where applicable
- Inlet/Outlet Tank Pressure Gauges & Sample Valves
Industrial Filtration Systems
The Sirco Industrial Media Filter filtration systems are equipped with FRP resin tanks and side-mounted Sch 80 PVC exterior piping and valves. All systems are factory skid mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired for ease of installation. Pre-engineered standard designs available for twin and triple tank configurations and up to 1200 GPM.
Automation – From a simple pressure controlled backwash sequence to a full PLC configuration including a 10”HMI.
Backwash Control Valve – The design and durability of our backwash control valve allows us to offer a 3 year guarantee on this valve with the purchase of a system.
Compact Design – Freeing up valuable floor space for your production operations.
Engineered for Your Application – From 5 gallons per minute to 500 gallons per minute. Our systems are designed to fit your budget and your processing requirements.
Modular Design – Modular and skid mounted for a quick installation to get you up and running quickly!
Materials of Construction
- Composite FRP tanks
- Sch 80 PVC piping
- Sch 80 PVC / ABS internal distributors
- Control Valves: Ceramic corrosion resistant seals
- Skid: Painted, Carbon Steel
- Inlet Water Pressure: 30-100 psig
- Electrical: 120VAC, 1-Ph, 60 Hz.
- Temperature: 35-110°F
- ASME Rated Media Tanks
- Allen-Bradley PLC/HMI Systems
- Differential Pressure Initiated Backwash Cycle
Multi Media Filters
IMF-M multi media filters are used for the removal of sediment and suspended particulates where filtration to 10—15 microns is required. A variety of media is layered within the process tank to ensure high flow along with appropriate filtration.
IMF – C (Industrial Media Filter with Carbon) is a Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filtration column designed for the reduction of organics, chlorine, and odor from industrial water streams, usually prior to other treatment processes.
Natural Zeolite Filters
IMF – Z (Industrial Media Filter with Zeolite) is an alternative, single media approach to traditional multi-media filters that achieves a finer filtration to 3-5 micron with longer service run times.
FILTRATION MEDIA & ION EXCHANGE RESINS
Granular activated carbon (GAC) constitutes an excellent medium for organics removal.
One of the most common applications for Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) in industrial wastewater treatment is the removal of organic contamination from industrial waste streams.
GAC requires only periodic backwashing to eliminate accumulated suspended matter and to re -grade the filter bed.
Cartridge and Bag Filter Housings
We offer a broad selection of filter chambers in 304 and 316 stainless steel for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications. From single cartridge and bag vessels with 3/4-inch connections to multiple cartridge and bag vessels up to 4-inch FNPT connections in 10, 20, 30, or 40-inch lengths. These vessels are ideal for high flow and/or high contaminant load applications and where clean effluent is critical. They can provide up to 1200 GPM and 150psi.
- 304SS, 316SS or 316LSS
- 150psi design pressure / 100psi operating pressure
- Heavy Duty Stainless Clamp Closure
- 316SS Restrainer Basket w/ 9/64” perforations
- Differential/Vent Connections
- Stainless adjustable legs
- Standard EPDM O-ring seal
- NPT / ANSI 150# Flanges / Sanitary Connections
- Side In, Side Out / Side in, Bottom Out / Custom
- Seal materials (Viton, Buna, Encaps. Teflon, Silicone)
- Mesh Lined Basket