- Interactive touch screen HMI
- Constant sensor monitoring
- Pumping stations with service and standby modes
- Variable frequency drives to control mixers and flow rates
- Custom-built systems to fit any space
- Polishing Filters
- Used as pretreatment for other processes
- Automated sludge drying
- Automatic plate shifter
Conventional Wastewater Treatment Systems
Sirco offers conventional treatment systems for a variety of industrial wastewater applications including but not limited to the removal of metals, oils, organics/inorganics, and total dissolved solids (TDS).
Continuous Flow (CFS) and Batch Process System (BPS)
Sirco’s Continuous Flow System (CFS) and Batch Process System (BPS) are designed for discharge permit compliance for complex or variable waste streams not amenable to Ion Exchange. These systems are precisely controlled with Allen Bradley PLCs to prevent production downtime and are available in a variety of configurations to fit your requirements or space constraints. Precisely controlled chemical metering pumps maintain efficiency, lowering treatment costs by reducing treatment chemical consumption.
Both the CFS and BPS series are available with multiple system and sizing options beginning at 250 gallon batch sizes to 10,000 gallon batch systems or 5 gpm to 500 gpm continuous flow systems. They are ideal for industrial process wastewater for discharge or reuse, pH adjustment, metals removal, and solids removal.
CONTINUOUS FLOW 5 GPM to 500 GPM
Sirco’s continuous flow wastewater (CFS)treatment systems are built with modern industrial grade controls, using proprietary operating programs designed specifically for our customers to achieve the most efficient operation with minimal operator involvement.
Our CFS system utilizes an inclined plate clarifier with appropriately sized reaction tanks for treatment prior to the clarifier. Reaction times are critical for optimum performance of any wastewater treatment system.
The Sirco proprietary control system along with Reactor and “buffering” collection tanks ensure the most cost effective operation, only using the amount of treatment chemistry required for complete treatment and permit compliance..
- pH range 1-13
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- 5 to 500 gpm models available
- Control systems are tested before shipment
- Equipment is skid mounted for ease of installation whenever possible
- NEMA enclosure
- UL Listed control panel
- Inclined plate clarifier
- Automated Chemical feed metering pumps
- Air operated diaphragm pump for sludge transfer
- Polypropylene, Polyethylene, or fiberglass reaction tanks
- Allen Bradley PLC-based control system with color touchscreen HMI
- Filter press for solids dewatering with air operated feed pump (Manual or automated)
BATCH TREATMENT SYSTEMS 250 to 5000 gallons
The Sirco Batch Processing System (BPS) is a semi-automatic packaged system to perform batch chemical precipitation operations. The pH is adjusted automatically. Additional treatment chemicals will be added either automatically or manually depending on the configuration and treatment chemistry. The system includes a cone bottom tank with chemical feed pumps, decant port, a pH indicator/controller, an air diaphragm pump for sludge removal, a mixer, high level alarm and control panel. Our BPS units are available in a single tank or dual tank configuration.
Our BPS wastewater treatment systems complement our recycling systems to treat regenerant waste and also concentrated process solutions. While the primary use for our BPS product line has been developed for heavy-metals, we also have designed systems for a wide variety of other wastewaters from many industrial applications.
Sirco’s Batch Processing System (BPS) for wastewater treatment are built with modern industrial grade controls, using proprietary operating programs designed specifically for our customers to achieve the most efficient operation with minimal operator involvement.
Our BPS system offers an optional sludge holding tank to expedite the treatment process, enabling you to process your batch treatments more quickly by dewatering solids outside of the reactor tank.
The Sirco proprietary control system ensures the most efficient, cost effective operation, only using the amount of treatment chemistry required for complete treatment and discharge permit compliance..
Batch treatment systems are available with 250 Gallon to 5000 gallon Reactor tanks, in either a single or dual configuration.
*Wastewater samples are requested to properly size your new wastewater treatment system.
- Sludge dryers
- Polishing Filters
- Seismic tie-down brackets
- Discharge flow meter with totalizer
- Epoxy or powder coated metal frames
- Influent equalization tank with transfer pump skid
- Extension legs and raised platforms for filter presses
- Double containment for skid (includes leak detection)
- Digital data logger for effluent pH, fluorides, and flow measurements